May 27, 2013

Asymetrical Top

 
well I took a little detour because my youngest daughter Mattie got a job at a salon called Aveda in Flagstaff. Quite the upscale salon . I was so proud of her and since the attire is mainly black and she could really rock this, I whipped this out for her real quick. I love working with knits. The original
pattern had quite the belly exposure and I think that wouldnt work with the health standards of a salon.Its still cute though. On to other projects. I have had a one at a time policy before this but I am going to break tradition and work on my sleeveless shirt, a craft for the girls and a headscarf all at once. Not sure if this new willie nillie lifestyle will work for me but I am throwing caution to the wind and giving it a try. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment